The recent MacTips Survey showed that 45% of those who answered find the weekly Tips Usually useful and the other 55% find them Sometimes useful. That’s a 100% vote in favour of the MacTips. No respondents chose the option “Rarely useful”.
67.5% of those who responded read each and every Tip, while 27.5% read most of them and another 5.0% read some of them. No respondents chose the options “Hardly ever read the Tips” and “Never read the Tips”.
Moreover 83% of current readers get the Tips by email, 15% via the RSS newsfeed and 10% visit the website. Some people use more than one method.
Miraz Jordan, New Zealand Macguide columnist, has been writing tips and tutorials for Mac users for more than 5 years. Her TiKouka Blog provides even more information for Mac users and web designers.
The Tips are free of charge and there’s a new one each week. Visit MacTips for an archive of almost 500 previous tips and to find out more about subscribing.