Well, golly gosh! look what a British survey has just ‘discovered’:
Just 9 percent of the fair sex want products that “look feminine,” like a pink Playstation or Hello Kitty keyboards. The remaining 91 percent seek something sleek and sophisticated, more boardroom than teenage bedroom. The data comes from a study, done by the advertising firm Saatchi & Saatchi, of 750 British women age 24 to 45.
Now, I managed to write this blog post, somehow. How do I send it to that web thingy again?