That’s a 700 page book and likely to be fairly heavy. I’m hoping it will be available to buy as a PDF. I’ll receive it instantly, save a tree or two and all those carbon emissions from shipping, and have it readily available as an on-screen reference.
Also available are the excellent Take Control Ebooks:
- Take Control of Upgrading to Leopard
- Take Control of Customizing Leopard
- Take Control of Sharing Files in Leopard
- Take Control of Fonts in Leopard
- Take Control of User Accounts in Leopard
Buy them individually, or as a bundle with an excellent discount — my bundle cost me NZ$55.
I already have the PDFs, but because the books can’t actually be released before Leopard, each PDF is only a cover and perhaps a few sample pages. On the cover is a button to click once Leopard has been released. Clicking that button will download the full version of the PDF.